Our Practice Philosophy
At Anthem Pediatric Dentistry, we strive to provide the highest quality care in a safe, caring environment. We want you to feel comfortable asking questions and interacting with our doctors and staff.
We treat your child as we would our own. We believe that children, especially those who are fearful, anxious, or those with special health care needs, should be treated with patience and kindness. When you bring your child to Anthem Pediatric Dentistry, you will be seen in an office that is modern, inviting, child-friendly, and clean.
We recognize most families have busy, even hectic lives. Because your time is valuable, we try diligently to stay on schedule and treat your child in an organized and efficient way. At the end of the day, we know we’ve done our job when you’ve had a positive experience and can recommend us to your family and friends!
Why Choose Anthem Pediatric Dentistry?
- Parents are ALWAYS welcome to stay with their child at every dental visit
- We will answer all your questions regarding your dental insurance and provide accurate estimates with no surprises.
- Treating children requires patience! We promise we will always deliver your child’s dental care in a caring, safe manner.
- Once you are an established patient at Anthem Pediatric Dentistry, emergency care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We will be honest with you concerning your child’s dental health and want you to feel comfortable discussing the various options in treating your child. Anthem Pediatric Dentistry offers many options to help children receive dental care, including laughing gas, oral conscious sedation, and general anesthesia. We want your child to be happy and cavity-free!
- We pride ourselves on being the PREMIER pediatric dental office here in the Las Vegas Valley. From our specially trained staff to the design