Whether you found this blog by typing “pediatric dentist near me” into your smartphone and clicking on the first listing that popped up or you are an avid reader of the Anthem Pediatric Dentistry blog…we are glad you are here!
We are proud to be home of the top Las Vegas children’s dentists around. Our pediatric dentists are board-certified, experienced, and passionate doctors. Four of our eight doctors are diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, meaning they are doctors who have verified credentials through successfully passing voluntary examinations, showing exemplary skill and knowledge in the field of pediatric dentistry.
All eight of our doctors are DDS Pediatric Dentists, which means they have successfully completed years of specialized training; training catered to the unique needs of children and their dental treatment.
Why Choose Our Henderson Pediatric Dental Clinic?
Beyond our doctors’ education and commitment to providing exceptional dental treatment for children, there are several ways in which our pediatric dental office stands out. Here are a few (more) reasons to choose Anthem Pediatric Dentistry:
- Parents are always welcome to stay with their children during the entire dental visit.
- We understand that treating children requires patience. We specialize in that department.
- We are happy to answer any and all questions you might have.
- We will be open and honest with you about your child’s dental health. We want you and your child to feel comfortable with us in every way.
- We are committed to always give our professional recommendation regarding the best treatment plan for your child. We will provide you with the wide variety of treatment options we offer so that you are empowered to make the best decision for you and your family.
- We pride ourselves on being the premier pediatric dental clinic in the Las Vegas Valley. Whether you visit our Charleston or Henderson office, you can expect an experienced, caring staff, top-quality facilities, and affordable dental care for children.
Our Dental Services
Speaking of dental care for children, we have a promised blog topic to get to! Keep reading if you are interested in learning about each of our pediatric dental services on offer at Anthem Pediatric Dentistry.
Every parent wants to set their child up with a healthy, radiant smile as they grow into adulthood. A big part of seeing that desire come to fruition is establishing healthy oral health habits from an early age. While parents obviously play the primary role in this case, having a personal pediatric dentist you can count on is the other side of the coin.
Choosing Anthem Pediatric Dentistry not only means you’ll get your kiddo’s teeth professionally cleaned regularly, but we’ll take the time to teach them proper oral health habits, habits that you can reinforce at home. What’s more, we examine your child’s teeth to diagnose and prevent any significant dental issues and/or diseases.
During your child’s teeth cleaning and exam, our team will:
- Clean the teeth by removing any plaque or tartar, which can lead to periodontal disease and tooth decay.
- Floss and polish your teeth for a lasting, bright smile.
- Examine your teeth for any signs of damaging conditions or diseases.
In order to get a clearer picture of our patients’ teeth, we also offer pediatric x-rays. This helps us identify and address any apparent issues; being proactive about this diagnosis often helps keep minor issues from becoming major problems down the road.
Simply put, x-rays are the best way we have to see every part of your tooth. From the surface to the very structure of the tooth, we can take a look at the parts of your child’s teeth that are hidden from the naked eye. When we x-ray, we search for the following:
- Decay in hard-to-see places, such as between the teeth
- Developmental abnormalities that need to be addressed
- Improper tooth root positioning
- Cysts and abscesses
- Fractures in existing fillings
- Infection in the tooth nerves
- Bone loss
GENERAL PEDIATRIC TREATMENT
Whether your child needs a crown, x-ray, or simply a general exam to discover the root cause of a toothache, we offer comprehensive pediatric treatments. Keep in mind that emergency dental care is available 24 hours a day for current patients. What’s more, our patient-centered approach to dental care gives you the confidence from knowing that we treat every patient with patience, care, and kindness. We treat your children the way you want them to be!
We are proud to have a dedicated pediatric orthodontist on staff, giving us the ability to offer a full suite of orthodontic services and products for children. This includes Invisalign for children and teens, dentofacial orthopedics, and more! We offer the following treatments and products:
- Traditional metal and ceramic braces
- Self-ligating braces
- Invisalign® for children
- Dentofacial orthopedics
We are now offering digital scanning with the Itero Element 2. Learn more about Itero here.
Finally, we offer sedation dentistry. This is because many children experience significant anxiety and even fear when going to the dentist. While we will always defer to the wishes of the parent, we provide this simple solution for children of certain ages, behaviors, and required treatments. We offer nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation in addition to general anesthesia.
Keep in mind we are experienced professionals and will always communicate openly with parents to make sure you can make the best decision for your child and their unique situation. Learn more about our sedation treatment options by clicking on the link above.
Schedule your appointment with Anthem Pediatric Dentistry at your convenience!